skip to main |
skip to sidebar
34 Week OB Appointment
This was the last of the typical appointments! They weighed me, took my blood pressure, measured and listened to the heartbeat. All were great! I measured 33 weeks which is still 1.5 weeks behind. We did have a bit more to talk about this time though. A few nights ago, I timed contractions for about an hour and a half. They were inconsistent but were definitely more than braxton-hicks. The baby seems to have dropped a good bit. We'll go back next week for my 36 week appointment and they will do the Group B Strep Test and check for dilation. The midwife said she does not see me making it to my due date this time! All we ask is that the baby holds off until at least April 29th so she isn't considered a preemie!
Good luck with everything! I am scheduled for my c-section next wednesday, but I have been having contractions regularly all week. I go tomorrow for my 38 week appt, so we shall see! Yall are in our thoughts and prayers!
ReplyDeleteThat's got to be scary with the contractions! I'm sure you're doing all the recommendations of staying hydrated and resting as much as you can. Will pray that she stays put for a few more weeks!!!
ReplyDelete