Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, February 11, 2011

Dear Bob and Larry

If you've been around Adeline for a little while, you know that she LOVES Veggie Tales! We encourage this rather than some of the other cartoons out there. All the Veggie Tales shows start out with Bob (the tomato) and Larry (the cucumber) reading a letter that has been sent to them by a child experiencing a difficult situation. The letters begin with "Dear Bob and Larry," and then go into their problem. Well, today Adeline picked up the water bill that was sitting on the coffee table, held it up and began "reading." Her letter went like this:

"Dear Bob and Larry, Daddy, Mommy, and Cora,
On my first day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, four calling birds and a partridge in a pear tree."




Talk about a story you don't want to forget! I called Jared right after Adeline and I shared a wonderful laugh and sweet hug over her "letter" and took Jared's suggestion to immediately write it down. How precious!

1 comment:

  1. YAY!!! This is what the blog was made for! Love the cute story! Is there a song they sing about walking? Tripp's been singing about tomatoes and cucumbers, and I can't figure out what's he talking about! I think they watch VT at church sometimes....

    ReplyDelete