Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Fourth Snow of the Season

This is crazy! We woke up to a little over an inch of snow. I know it isn't much, but when you live in Georgia do you really expect snow every two to three weeks? Absolutely not! It didn't stick on the roads so Jared had a normal work day this time. I knew it was going to melt by late morning so I wanted to get Adeline out there to play as soon as I put Cora down for her morning nap. Unfortunately, our lawn guy came yesterday and sprayed chemicals all over the grass. We couldn't go out on it until it had time to "dry." I was disappointed at first because I thought there would be no way for her to play in the snow if we couldn't go out in the yard since it didn't stick to the concrete. Then I noticed the patio furniture. Adeline and I had a great time making snowballs together on the patio. She didn't act the least bit disappointed that she couldn't run around in the snow. I love her!

"I'm gonna getcha!!"





Our very small snowman!

No comments:

Post a Comment