I'm going to take a minute with this post to brag about our two wonderful sleepers! We used the Babywise method with both Adeline and Cora and have had almost identical results with their sleeping habits. Adeline has always taken great naps and has slept through the night since eight weeks old. She is now three months away from turning three years old and still takes three to four hour naps most days. Occasionally, she'll wake up between two and three hours. She's back in bed for the night around 8:30 and sleeps until 7:00 or 7:30. Cora has also been sleeping through the night since eight weeks old. She currently takes a little less than two hour nap in the morning and about a three hour nap in the afternoon. Their afternoon naps line up together now so I can get about two to three hours to myself everyday which I usually use to get my work done for Chick-fil-a. On days when I don't have reviews, I'm able to tackle projects around the house or just take a few hours to relax. I have absolutely nothing to complain about when it comes to their sleeping habits!
I'm Back
12 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment