Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Crawl, Cora, Crawl!

Cora has been teasing us with crawling for quite some time. She's been rocking back and forth on her hands and knees for about a month now, but just when you think she's about to take off crawling she drops back down to her belly. She's great at rolling to get where she needs to go and scooting backwards. Two days ago, she finally started moving forward. Unfortunately, she was only using her upper body strength. She was letting her legs drag behind her! Yesterday, she finally started using her arms and legs. She's shown even more improvement today. Though she hasn't started lifting her belly off the floor when she actually starts moving, I'll definitely consider it a success with crawling!

"Here I go!"

In position...

Gotta make a few silly faces first...



"Nah, I'll just roll!"

No comments:

Post a Comment