Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Pool Time

The pool opened on Saturday! We've been telling Adeline that we would take her to the pool the first day it was open so you better believe that we were there! It probably took all of thirty seconds to realize that she is still a little fish! Even last summer when she was just over a year old, we could put floaties on her and let her go. This summer is going to be no different. Jared got in with her while Cora and I relaxed. Adeline had a blast! Since Jared was still off work, we went back Monday morning. I knew it wouldn't be crowded since it was a work day and school isn't out yet. It was perfect! I'm looking forward to spending quite a few days at the pool this summer with Adeline and Cora!



We're curing Cora's mild case of jaundice here! I may also be trying to pass on my love for tanning as well!



No comments:

Post a Comment