skip to main |
skip to sidebar
We've Entered the World of Blogging...
Welcome to our blog!!! I've been tossing around the idea of setting up a blog for awhile now, and I decided to do it when Jared suggested it the other day. We want to be able to share stories and experiences from our life with our family and friends as well as document events in our life for ourselves. I'm looking forward to being able to turn our posts into books to have for years to come. As some of you may know, I have had every intention of keeping up with a baby book for Adeline but that just hasn't happened as well as I would have liked. I mean, let's face it, I haven't even made a wedding album from our wedding five years ago! I hope you enjoy following us as we go through this life that the Lord is blessing us with!
YAY!!! I can't wait to keep up with Adeline and her little sis!!
ReplyDeleteLook forward to following/stalking... lol!!! Someday I'll start one too :)
ReplyDeleteGlad you are doing this!
ReplyDelete