Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, March 12, 2010

30 Week OB Appointment

I went for my 30 week appointment today and everything looks great! My midwife said weight, blood pressure, diabetes testing from previous appointment and iron levels were all perfect! The baby's heartbeat was between 145 and 150. I'm measuring 28 1/2 weeks. I have had a lot of pain in my lower belly when I get up, down, get in the car, etc. for about a month now. I figured it was just muscles stretching since it was movement driven, but I just wanted to be sure so I mentioned it to the midwife. When she was feeling the position of the baby she discovered the baby's head was pushing on a ligament and my bladder. While the pain probably won't be going away, it's a relief to have confirmation it isn't anything serious! I can still say this has been another wonderful pregnancy!

No comments:

Post a Comment